Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A glimpse…


Below is a sneak peak of the Restaurant I am now working. I want to take my time and begin to highlight observations in approach, sourcing ingredients, wine lists etc. Being in the kitchen means that I am relegated (rightfully) from the larger opulence of the dining experience. I have not yet seen the cheeses (a specialty) and the desserts as they are prepared in the Bottega / Bar (yes, it is a wine, marmalade, grappa, coffee store too ;) or spent time with the stemware. Similarly, after only one shift, I have not seen the full menu come to life, but am anxious to do so. More to come…

Involtini of Potato and Ricotta di Buffalo, fried and served with a drizzle of Anchovy Oil



Rambo gently baked served alongside a Potato stack (with roasted Black Olives and Pomodorini)

Polipo (Octopus) Carpaccio served with Rad Raddish and Pepper Olio perfumo.


Filet Mignon with Arugla and Pomodorini - photo taken before the drizzle of Rosemary infused hot oil.

No comments: